Saturday, November 26, 2011

Scrapping - Day 35

Tonight I’m sitting at my desk in the basement, catching up on tv shows I’ve missed and making some cards. Brian is gone for the evening and Gray is sleeping, so I’m taking this opportunity to do something I love and something I haven’t made a priority in a while.

A friend asked if I would make some cards for her husband’s business and I needed to get some done for work, so this was a great time to just sit down and get some work done.
The best part of this is I get to make a bit of extra money that Brian said I could allocate towards my blog and advertising.

I’m thankful for a night to do something I love, and make a bit more money for the blog. 


And it was great to chat with a friend while scrapping away. Miss you Jennifer. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment