Monday, November 21, 2011

4:30pm - Day 30


I love my 4:30 drive home, well to daycare and then home. The high way is almost dead and there are always great songs on the radio. And this week I’m appreciating it so much more.

I’m working late every day this week to bank time for an appointment we have with Gray. So my drive home at 5pm is not as peaceful as my 4:30 one.

People at 5:00pm seem to think signals are optional and that their journey is more important than the rest of us (especially when they cut across two lanes of traffic because in their heist to get home they almost miss their exit).

Today I’m thankful for my stress free drive home at 4:30 and I can’t wait to get back to it next week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment