Sunday, November 27, 2011

Love Them - Day 36

I’m so blessed to have such a supportive family. We’ve been working on our plan for Gray when my dad gets the call for his new lungs, and who’s going to look after G while I’m at the hospital with my mom and sister. 

Brian’s dad and stepmom are our go to people for when we get the call, and so this afternoon they came over for a visit, and to find out where we have some things stored in case they need to come over. I went over G’s schedule and where in the freezer G’s milk and food is. Brian talked golf with his dad. And we went over our first plan of action if we get the call. 

It’s so great to know that while I’m off in Toronto with my family, G’s going to be taken care of here at home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment