Sunday, November 06, 2011

Schedule - Day 15

I am the first to admit, I was not looking forward to today. I have heard horror stories about time change and babies. The spring time change wasn’t really a big deal since he was still so young and we were just starting to get his schedule figured out.


Well I was worried for nothing. Although today wasn’t as smooth as normal, it still wasn’t as bad as I had anticipated. Gray woke up at 11 last night, so I took the opportunity to give him some oatmeal and nurse him and put him back to bed. It did the trick. He woke up at his normal 6:30 (new time) and stayed pretty much on schedule for the day (he had an extra nap around 3pm)


I’m thankful for G’s schedule , it was a huge help with adjusting him to the time change.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicClick To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment