Friday, November 04, 2011

Matt - Day 13

Matt has become a great friend over the last few years. The first time I met him I didn’t know what to think of him but that has disappeared and a great friendship has taken its place.
He is also an amazing photographer! He has documented every special occasion in our lives for the past 4 years. Our engagement and wedding, family photos with my family, our pregnancy announcements, maternity shots and of course each and every stage of G’s life.
This past week we headed over to Matt’s for an impromptu photo-shoot of G in his Halloween costumes, and maybe a few of the three of us if time and G allowed.
We got the photos back and all I can say is WOW. I’m not sure how he captures G so well. It’s amazing.
I’m so thankful to have such a great photographer in our lives. But more importantly I’m thankful for the great friend that matt has become.

If you want to see more of Matt’s work or are in the area and want to work with him check out his site. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment