Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Just What I Needed To Hear - Day 11

Ever have that moment when someone says exactly what you needed to hear in the exact moment you needed to hear it. Well this weekend my blogging buddy Jen did just that.

Jen wrote this amazing post about what we’re called to do and where in the line up we come. I so needed to hear this. Lately I’ve been struggling a lot with where I am on the preverbal ‘totem pole’ especially at home. There are days when I’m not sure I can be on the bottom for another minute. And then Jen reminded me that we’re called to put ourselves last. So I check my attitude at the door and change my heart.

Today I especially needed this message, so every moment that I’m feeling blah about my situation, I’m changing my attitude and reminding myself that I’m called to have a servant’s heart and put myself last.

Thanks Jen for such a great reminder.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Such a hard thing to do some days isn't it?! I've been having to remind myself of the same thing. Keep on goin' momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Always glad to encourage! Thanks for posting this, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jac your an amazing women!!! Keep your head up and thoughts positive!!! Sometimes all we have control over is how we chose to respond to situations! It is something I am working on very hard at my house too!!! Today I was struggling with trying to get some sleep before work, get cleaning done, take care of Gibson and figure out why my husband was upset. I have been trying really hard to approach him in the most effective way possible but I was tired and crabby. Got upset and went and took the garbage out and on my way back I kept telling myself to change my thinking. When I went back into the apartment my husband and I had a great conversation and gained greater understanding which relieved the tension that I cold feel in the house!!!

    ReplyDelete