Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outstretched Arms - Day 60


This past week Grayson has started to stretch his arms up when he wants to be picked up. He’s starting to understand that when his face and hands are wiped he’s allowed out of his high chair so he reaches his arms up. Or in his bed in the mornings or after nap time. And sometimes just for a hug.

I love walking in the door at daycare and he starts reaching for me with a big smile on his face. I know he knows how I am and he wants to be with me. It just melts my heart.

He’s getting so big, and starting to understand things more. I’m sure in no time he’ll be saying ‘up’ or momma and dada. My little man is growing up!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment