Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cleaners - Day 67

I think one of the best decisions that Brian and I have made since I went back to work was to get the cleaners in every other week to clean the house. It is so amazing coming home from work to a clean house and not having to put the energy in ourselves.

Brian and I don’t mind cleaning the house, but we’d rather spend the time with each other or with Gray than cleaning. When our daycare cost was cheaper than we had anticipated or budgeted for, we dicided to spend part of the difference on cleaning. Possibly the best choice we could have made.

The cleaners just left for the day and our house looks amazing. I love how the house smells clean, but not like cleaner.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! i just hired a cleaner for the first time and i am in love. it gives someone else work who probably really needs it and it removes so much stress from my life!

    ReplyDelete