Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Great Day - Day 49


I decided that  I would do my Gratitude post for today via Vlog. Enjoy!


Today was a great day. I’m looking forward to decorating our tree tomorrow and having Gray see his first real Christmas tree too.

It also feels really good to get that heavy weight off my chest. To let you all know a bit of what’s been going on.

Have a blessed weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Yay Old Navy pjs! :D

    Also, I hear ya on PPD. I've been back and fourth a lot these last few days/week and I had a crappy few days. It sucks but we can make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your honesty! Keep your chin up:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, I just saw this now. Your honesty is admirable and will probably help other women who are feeling pretty alone with their own depression. We battle the depression monster here on a daily basis, and have for years. It IS hard on everybody but the important thing is that you get the help you need, face it together as a team, and do the best you can to support each other (but also recognize that we won't always be awesome at supporting and will make mistakes - heck, we're only human). Anyhoo, looking forward to seeing you in a few days and giving you a hug. :)

    ReplyDelete