Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sleep Sac - Day 5

G moves a lot now, he’s becoming really mobile. I love watching him wiggle around the house, and roll over to try and find his toys. The problem comes at night when he’s sleeping and moving around. He doesn’t stay still and under the blankets anymore. It wouldn’t be such a big issue for me, but we live in Canada, and we like to keep the house a little cooler at night, and Gray’s room is the only one that has two exterior walls. So I started my research  to see if I could find a sleep sac for him for the winter.

I went to my fav diaper store earlier this week to look at a sleep sac that I was interested in, and left with one in tow. Gray’s still getting used to it, but I love it so much. It’s quilted and will for sure keep him warm. I also love that it will fit him for the next while too. It’s plenty long for my already tall Ernst boy. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment