Saturday, October 29, 2011

Family Fun - Day 7


Earlier this fall we started Gray in swimming lessons. Now I feel like we cheat a bit because we go twice a week to two different pools. We weren’t sure which one we would like more so we decided to try both.
I love our family time in the pool. Gray loves being in the water and he’s becoming a real natural. And I love that both Brian and I can be in the pool with him.
I look forawrd to Saturday mornings all week long. I love how much fun Brian and Grayson have during swimming lessons and the big smiles that appear on both their faces.
I’m so happy we were able to do this for us, and Gray(I guess he gets something out of it right?)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment