Wednesday, October 26, 2011

16lbs - Day 4



Today I am so thankful for 16 lbs. Today Grayson weighs 16bls. We ventured out to the doctors this morning for G’s 9 month check-up. Brian and I have spent about a week going back and forth on how much G would weigh at this check-up; 14lbs, 17lbs, or somewhere in between. I was really hoping that we would be above 15lbs. 


Now of course they always give us his measurements in metric, and I get to a computer and find the conversion to a useful measurement.


I’m so thankful that G is doing so well and getting so big. And I’m thankful that we don’t have to go for weekly weight checks. 


I miss the days of my little 5lb bean but I’m so thankful for 16lbs and that he’s getting big and strong. 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment