Monday, March 12, 2012

Thank you!



I was so totally shocked when I checked into my blogger account on Sunday night and saw that 1020 of you had stopped by to read our story just today! Goodness!! over 1000 views in ONE DAY!! I was so so excited and happy!

So thank you!!

I would love to share your story – even just a part of it. So if you would like to guest post or sponsor us let me know.



And to celebrate such a great day I thought I would do something fun.
I would love to swap ads with you. If you post my ad I’ll post yours. Email to let me know.

And as an even bigger bonus, I am going to offer Large Ad spots for $5 from now until April 1st. And I’ll even post your ad as soon as you email it to me! If you're interested please send me an email. babEblessings@rogers.com
I would love to have you on my blog and help share your story too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment