Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Links


Sorry these are a bit later than normal. We had a bit of an adventure with a snow tire that didn't want to come off  my parents car this morning. Brian, my superhero, got it off and changed after about an hour of coaxing it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(source)


Remember last week when I blogged about Becky and her hairlust?
Well she did it! She cut it all off!!! How fab does she look!! Make sure you pop by and tell her how amazing her new hair cut is! 



(source)


It’s back!!! The Girl Behind the Blog Vlog link up party is back!!! New vlogs go live Wednesday. Make sure you link up, or at least go check out all the new ones.



(source)

Kellie just started bedrest, and I know some of you know how hard it can be, especially those first few days. Although that being said every day can be hard.
Please pop on over to her blog and say hi ; say a prayer for her and baby Jackson. Let’s let her know we’re all here for her.


(source)


Ashley totally pulled on my heart strings this week. I often find myself feeling the same way. Thanks Ashley for reminding me to be me and love who I am and where I am in life.



My mom is one of my best friends. I think because of everything we’ve been through with my dad we’ve gotten a lot closer than we used to be. I posted earlier this week about friends of my parents that have some decisions to make in regards to their transplant journey. Please keep them in your prayers. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great week!! We’re off for another family bike ride after Gray wakes up from a late nap. And I even got Gray’s diapers out on the laundry line this afternoon!! Such great weather this week. 


What are you up to this weekend? is the weather cooperating with your plans? 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Take a minute to vote? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment