Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Remind Me



This picture popped up on my desktop today during lunch and I realized how much I love it.

This picture was taken along with our pregnancy announcements. I was about 5 weeks pregnant at this point.

I love that Brian’s freckles had made a reappearance after some time in the sun. I can’t say I remember the conversation we were having or why B has that grin on his face but I do know that in that moment I was totally in love. And that’s what I need to remember some days.

Those days were super simple. We were so excited about the babE that would be joining our family soon. Bedrest hadn’t happened, NICU wasn’t even a thought in our minds.

Those days seem so simple, and I know we’ll get back to days like that. But today I needed the reminder.

What’s your favourite picture? Can you narrow it down to just one?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic!

    I have one of my husband and I the first time I came to texas to visit... I'm snuggled up against his shoulder and he has his head tilted so you can't quite see his eyes under his cowboy hat. But I know the look that was in his eyes. Its by far my fav pic of us so far!

    ReplyDelete