Saturday, March 03, 2012

I am still alive I swear!!!


Wednesday was the last day of RRSP season. As of 5pm on Wednesday I get to have my brain back a bit.

Wednesday we had an office lunch that was splendid!! We ordered Swiss Chalet and ate in the boardroom as an office, and then my co-worker Amy brought in some treats. And she loves me so much she spoiled me with a Vegan Wheat Free cupcake that was almost too pretty to eat. I did however eat the entire thing in about 20 minutes; which is pretty fast since I haven’t had much sugar and my sweet tooth is almost non-existent. 



It’s March now and it’s a bit crazy!! The last two months have flown by!!! I’m really excited to be able to have the mental capacity to blog more and I have so much I have to update you on. Hopefully you’ll be all caught up on life in the E house before the end of the week.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

1 comment:

  1. oooh you should snag up that recipe for us!!! looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete