Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I swear I can hear them

I can hear the stretch marks growing right now. No matter what I do I can’t stop from getting them! Oh well, I’ll do it for him. I just hope that there’s some way we can get rid of them in the future. 

Last week I decided to clean off old laptop files, and our external hard drive. I have duplicates of photos and other files. I happened upon our honeymoon pictures while I was looking around. I am so amazed at how my body has changed in 2 years!


333_562569191550_187909481_37021976_9781_n

Here’s the two of us on the last full day of our honeymoon. Goodness I was in good shape then. Even with being out of the gym for 6 week before the wedding due to my torn rotator cuff. 

Here’s me last week.

57125_723603467570_187909481_42782285_1887116_o

I love my bump, and I’m willing to allow my body to change because I know it’s not for me, and I will get it back. But goodness, I miss my 6 pack! 

I think the thing that is hardest for me is that I can’t be physically active right now. I was planning on teaching until I was 7 or 8 months pregnant and being able to do cardio at least and keep my body as fit as I could. Make it a bit easier to get my body back once Gray arrives. 

14 weeks tomorrow until I get to hold my son. I see the end goal, and I will do this. I just have to remind myself everyday of who I’m doing this for. 

I love you Grayson – more than I thought I ever could. And I will do anything and everything I can to hold you in my arms in March. 


Blessings, 

Jac

No comments:

Post a Comment