Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Beginning of Bedrest

Afternoon!

 Yesterday the Doctor sent me off for another ultrasound and the results came back.

 Grayson is doing well and growing lots, and is all round healthy. I however and having some issues. So starting this afternoon I am on bedrest for the foreseeable time. I don’t have to spend all day in bed, I can sit at my scrap desk for a few hours a day if I’m up to it, but I can’t be as active and on my feet as I usually am. No grocery shopping, or Christmas shopping at the malls, no housework. Just a lot of reading and sitting or lounging activities.

 We will be going to Hamilton in a few weeks for an apt with them. Because of what’s going on there is a chance of preterm labour, and because of that after I’m 24 weeks, they’ll start me on steroids to help Gray’s lungs develop should I go into preterm labour. We are not planning on this, and Dr Newell is confident that we’ll see the 35 week mark, but we do want to take all the precautions that we can.

 So if you have anything that needs to be done, that I can do while sitting. Please let me know. I have a feeling I’ll be doing a lot of blogging and web design over the next bit.


 We all love you lots, and we’re thankful for you in our lives.
 Jac and Brian – and babE Grayson too.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment