Thursday, October 28, 2010

19 Weeks

 
Today little Grayson has been growing for 19 weeks. It’s amazing to think that we’re nearing the half waypoint.
I’m finally starting to feel big, and I know it’s only going to get worse. I had to get one of those super sexy maternity belts to help my hips and lower back through this. I have to say it has worked really well this week.
 Grayson seems to get the hiccups a lot these days, and as weird as it feels, I can’t say I mind it. I know it’s helping him develop a strong diaphragm and good breathing skills.


 This week babE G is the size of an heirloom tomato from his head to his bum. He’s growing and squirming a lot. Depending on the day B can feel him kicking if he has his hand on my stomach at the opportune moment.
 Teaching is getting harder and harder, I can’t do as much as I would like, and my body seems to be seeing the downfall of that. I know that my body changing is part of this, but I do wish I could at least keep my perky bum! Oh well, I’ll work hard over the next few months to keep it perky, I’ll just have to put more effort into it. I hope that I’ll be able to keep teaching until I’m almost due, but we’ll have to see what the doctor and physiotherapist says. I don’t want to do anything that could put Mr Grayson in jeopardy.

Can’t wait to be half done. 19 weeks done, 21 more to go.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment