Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update

I’ve been a bad blogger lately. It’s been a crazy few weeks. I had my first show for my new business, a weekend away (which was much needed) and my annual girl’s weekend with my mom and sister baking Christmas cookies.

The other big news here for babE and me, is that we’re on bed rest until babE Grayson is ready to arrive, hopefully still in March. Grayson is doing just fine, he’s a healthy babE boy, the issue is with me. So I get to hang out in my bed for 22 to 23 hours a day now.

 Today is Day 2. Started out like a normal day – went downstairs and had breakfast with B. Got some eggs boiled for a snack later on. Just because I’m on bed rest doesn’t mean that I can eat sugar and junk all day – I still have to get my body back after Mr G arrives.

So now I’m in bed, watching some tv, and blogging. I have a feeling that there might be daily posts between the two blogs. And hopefully after a few weeks I’ll be allowed to sit up and scrap a bit and then I can start updating my scrapping blog.

The journey through the next 18 weeks starts now. I can’t say that I’m not a bit scared about what might happen if Gray decides to arrive before planned, but I remind myself where I need to put my trust, and it brings a calm over me. I will do everything I can to keep Gray healthy and if that means 18 weeks flat on my back to do it, that’s what I’ll do.

So I start my job as a Mom a bit sooner than I thought.

Today is Day 2 of bed rest. Gray has been growing for 22 weeks, only 18 weeks left. 126 days left until Grayson is set to arrive.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment