Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sponsor spots and a bit of a makeover

We had a bit of a makeover this weekend. Not everything has been updated but it should be all done before sun down tonight.

We’ve also updated our sponsor section. Our Features spots are now open and until August 1st you can get 2 months for the price of 1. Also if you sign up for a spot I will send you a set of mini prints and bookmarks (which you can see tomorrow!) as a thank you. Use the code RELAUNCH for 2 for 1.

I’ve also opened up to swap spots. Use the code SWAP for a free swap spots. Please be sure to email me for an image or code for your blog. 

All sponsor spots will be included in our monthly sponsor round up. Feature spots on the 11th of each month, and swap spots on the 20th. 

For more details about everything visit our sponsor page

I’m so excited to be back tomorrow. I have had so much on my heart these past few weeks and I’m praying that I’ll be able to bless you through what I’m sharing.

Remember to pop back tomorrow morning to see what’s new. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the scripture card you make! Talk about taking the post-it note scripture reminders to a new, creative, much more beautiful level! Heard about them from my dear friend Kacia over at coconut robot... I'll have to order some soon!

    ReplyDelete