Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Be back soon!

Been a while eh?!?

Well we're coming back! July 15th we will be blogging again AND I have some pretty awesome stuff to show you.

Right now we're off to spend some time at our favourite place on earth. We're heading way up north to Ernst Island for a week to spend some time with nature.

I plan on sitting on this chair every morning with my coffee and #shereadstruth,




and saying good morning to these pretty friends while I do it.

my good friend Matt helped me edit this - LOVE him


I'm exicted that Gray's going to experiance the island a bit more this summer. He's walking - oh right - HE'S WALKING!!!! I know huge right! so he'll be keeping us busy while he's running around. Maybe he and Brian will catch some frogs.

Here's a little sneak peek at what we've been working on.



be sure to check back on the 15th!! I'm pretty sure you want to see the things we have been working on.

1 comment:

  1. have so much fun!
    excited to be your newest follower :)
    come say hi when you get back!
    love,
    elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete