Monday, May 21, 2012

Substance and Hope - Some Changes


Friday afternoon I had a great chance to chat with my new friend Heather over at Dreaming Big. Heather and I were chatting about blogging and life. I got to meet her little man, and Gray waved at her a few times. I was so blessed by our chat.

We got to talking about what we feel our purpose is with blogging and what we are putting on our blogs for our readers. About how we present ourselves to our readers. About how we take the things we’re living through and the way we present them.

We came to the conclusion that we need to make sure that we’re blogging with substance. That we need to be sure that whatever we’re blogging about that we’re bringing hope to our readers.

So now comes the part that takes work. Living it.

So that being said, there are going to be a few changes around here. Not big ones, but just some things that have really been on my heart these past few days. I’m committing to you that I will blog with purpose and substance. Yes there might be a few wordless Wednesdays thrown in, and updates about Gray, but I will start blogging my heart more. I will let you all in a bit more to what God is putting on my heart and doing in my life more.

So now it begins. I may not be posting as often, but I will be posting with more purpose. I hope that through my post and my blog I’m able to give hope to one person, to help one person.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

1 comment:

  1. New follower - hope you will stop by and do the same.
    http://pjgraves51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete