Friday, May 11, 2012

babEblessings blog design - It's offical




Yup – you read that right!!

When I redid my blog design earlier this year, I loved it! And then a friend of mine asked me to design some buttons for her blog, how could I say no. 



And then my good friend recommended me to someone for blog design on twitter, and things just happened.

My first blog design (other than my own) is launching this weekend and I have love love LOVED working with the client. And I can't wait to do it again and again.

So we’re making it official. babEblessings blog design is now open. Blog buttons to full blog designs.

More details will be available tomorrow but I have a treat for some of you.

A full blog overhaul will be $150.00, however the first 5 people to email me before May 20th, 2012 will get their blog design for $100.00. That includes a new header, favicon, social media buttons, post signature, up to three different button designs, with different common ad sizes, and updates along the way. And as an added bonus I will even give you a large ad spot for a month here on babEblessings once the design is complete to show off your new blog. 


Contact us at babEblessings (at) rogers.com. 

Can't wait to hear from you. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment