Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This is my first time, and I'm super nervous!

This is the first time I'm linking up with The Paper Mama for her weekly photo contest.

I'm still learning a few things about photography and editing but I've been working hard at editing my photos. So here goes. Any comments welcome. Let me know where I could improve if you see something that's obvious.

This week's theme is Favourite Photo from March. All photo challenges should be based around your children (pets are always welcome). 

Here's mine. 


We had a huge heat wave in March so while Brian was cleaning up the lawn and the gardens, Gray and I spent some time on the front porch soaking up the short lived sun.

Be sure to go over to Chelsey's blog and check out all the other photos from this week.


The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment