Wednesday, September 22, 2010

13 and a half weeks

I finally have a bit more energy these days. I was awake until 10:00pm last night and woke up on my own at 6:45am. I have not woken up before the alarm in months. Well 3 months to be exact. Yes my energy is still lower then it was before babE was on board, but I am getting some of it back.
I finally got my business up and running, well maybe not quite running but I’m working towards getting my inventory up and getting more exposure. And now that I don’t have to have a nap every day after work, I’m hoping that things will fall into place a lot better.

We met with our OB on Friday, and I am so thankful for her. She’s young, but that’s not a negative at all for her. She’s very knowledgeable and open to our questions, and unlike other doctors that we’ve seen in the past, she didn’t completely ignore B. I’m so excited to be working with her. We set up or next appointment with her with no issue, and we have our next ultrasound booked for the same day.

We get to find out if babE is a boy or a girl next ultrasound. If we’re having a babE G or a babE A. and then we’ll get the make the big announcement of what our little one will be named.

I have to say that as much as some people love the surprise, I am not sure I could wait that long. I’m also really looking forward to knowing and being able to pray for the babE specifically. To know if I’m praying for it to be the husband or wife that it’s future spouse needs it to be. The future mother or father that they’ll be, and even just to have a name to pray for rather then it all the time.

Only 185 days or so left; and only 33 until we find out what babE is going to be.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment