Friday, January 13, 2012

Rachel - Day 83




I’m sitting in Dan and Rachel’s kitchen blogging about them. Seems a bit funny to me.
We swapped houses tonight so Dan and Rachel could have date night, and we could babysit the twins for them. Dan and I have been conspiring for weeks of how to spoil Rachel for a night. Brian and I prepped a gourmet meal for them and left it at our house, and popped over here, took the baby monitor and sent them to our place for a nice meal, china and all.

Rachel is honestly the sweetest person I have ever met. We became friends after our babies were born. We would go for walks in the afternoons and chat for hours. It was nice to have someone to hang out with. She helped me through the rough weeks. She got me out of the house, and out of my head and kept me from the self-deprecating spiral that started some days.

I’m so thankful for Rachel in my life. And though we haven’t had as many coffee dates since I’ve been back to work, I’m hoping that once busy season is over we’ll get back to our coffee dates.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment