Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Just the Beginning

I feel like I’m often apologizing for not posting as often as I feel I should be. Not sure why I feel I should post more – it’s my blog, so I’m in charge. Oh well. 

We have had a very adventurous 6 days. The very best part being that Grayson arrived in the middle of all of it. 

Grayson David Richard joined our family at 3.45am on January 30th, 2011. He weighed 5lbs, 10oz, and is 19.5 inches long. 

He is more than I could have hoped or dreamed for. He had the perfect first cry, and big eyes looking at me when I held him for the first time. 

DSC05362

I will post our whole adventure soon; as soon as I can get through it without crying at every turn. It’s a bit hard to be eloquent when you’re balling your eyes out and can’t see the screen anymore. 

A friend of my mother in law sent this little message to Grayson when she heard of his arrival. 

May he touch fireflies and stars, dance with puppies and talk to the man in the moon. May he grow up joyful, surrounded in love and gracious hearts.  Welcome to the world, Grayson.  It's been waiting for you! 
 
Not sure I have anything to add to that, again trying to see through the tears. 


I can’t wait to introduce you all to Grayson over the next weeks and months, and years. Keep reading, this is just the beginning of our adventure with our babEblessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment