Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Self-Control and Exhaustion

Self-control and exhaustion do not seem to mix.
I started back to work last week, full time, and Gray has been going through a growth spurt, I have not slept much at all. So my self-control for things like ketchup chips has gone out the window. I’ve gotten to the point that I don’t have the energy to have the fight with myself not to. I always say “tomorrow is a new day” but I seem to do the same things over and over.
I’m really hoping that after G starts solid food on Friday we’ll be able to sleep a bit more. That he’ll maybe sleep through the night better. I’m praying – please pray with me.

Sorry that the blog has been a bit quiet – We’ve been going through some stuff here, and I’m finally feeling like I have my mojo back.
I’m going to try and post more and get things updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment