Friday, September 23, 2011

First Food

Today was a huge milestone in our house. Today Gray finally got to try his first taste of solid food. It’s huge not just because he’s growing up but because after 8 months we get to try him on something other than just me. 3 months ago I didn’t know if I would make it to today being his only source of food. It’s a lot of pressure to put on yourself, and not having the ability to use formula as back up made it that much more stressful for me. But we made it. Tomorrow is when Gray should be 6 months old, and even though we cheated by a day, we made it to 6 months corrected and he finally started food.
Here’s a video of his first food. He really enjoyed it. It’s watery but that’s how it's supposed to be I guess, we’ll have to see how the rest of his oatmeal looks tomorrow. I made half a batch and got 8oz. Umm, that’s 16 meals for Mr G.



I’m so happy in today. It was everything I was waiting for.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment