Monday, February 06, 2012

What Obstacle?



Watching Gray and Brian playing last night made me laugh more than usual. Gray would drop his soother, so Brian would put it on the far side of the couch. Gray would notice it there a few minutes later, and then he would climb over Brian(‘s face) to get his soother.

Gray didn’t see Brian as an obstacle; he just saw his soother and wanted it. He was like: What Obstacle?

It made me realize that when I set a goal I always seem to see the obstacles in my way. In order to do this I have to do this this this and this first.

Sometimes I need to stop looking at the things in the way and just work on getting to my goal. I think focusing on the obstacles makes them bigger than they are. So I’m going to stop looking at the things in my way, plow through them and get to my goal.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Babies and toddlers are just so simple about everything. As adults we usually over think things and worry too much. I think we all need to strive harder to reach our goals.

    Its amazing what kids can teach US.

    ReplyDelete